Want to see your artwork on an official National Nordic Museum T-shirt? Our Museum and Museum Store have a special contest for you! Three winners will receive prizes and have their artwork printed on t-shirts for sale in the Museum Store.
- Designs should fit no larger than a nine-inch by nine-inch space
- Designs must be limited to no more than two colors (designs will be printed on a heather gray tri-blend shirt)
- Designs must be inspired by Nordic themes
- Limit one entry per person
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm July 16, 2020
Selection and Prizes:
- Nine (9) finalists will be selected by a National Nordic Museum art committee
- Public vote on the top 9 finalists will take place virtually on July 23–26, 2020 to determine top 3 designs
- Three (3) winning designs will be announced by July 31, 2020
- Three (3) winners will each receive a gift pack from the National Nordic Museum and Museum Store worth $150, a Family Membership to the Museum (good for one year), and 6 T-shirts featuring their winning design
- Winning designs will be sold online and in the Museum Store for one (1) month. The top selling design will remain on sale for the duration of 2020
- Please note: Winning designs will become property of National Nordic Museum, with artist recognition printed onto the shirts and credited in any publications of the merchandise.
How to Enter:
- Complete this registration form. https://forms.gle/MUQEQATiHoVje9Ex6
- Attach designs within the registration Google form. File must be 300dpi at actual size.
- Files must be in .jpg, .png, .pdf, .ai, or .eps format, and be no larger than 15 MB.
- You must complete all required information on the registration form to be considered.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org