Our virtual 2020 Genealogy Conference offers 3 (three) tiers of involvement and price points in order to be accessible to all as well as accommodate a variety of interest levels. There are approximately 30 total sessions offered throughout the conference.
This registration form is for Tier 3. Attendance for the 3 live-streamed keynote sessions is included in all tiers. All events have been selected for you. Conference attendees will have one full year to view their electronic content.
To register, you only need to fill in the biographical information to the right of the events and click submit at the very bottom—do not click on any of the events or they will be unselected.
Tier 3 | All sessions (approximately 30)
Cost: $189 for Members; $270 general admission
The session Voices of Culture: A Discussion on Seattle Area Oral History Programs featuring the National Nordic Museum, the Washington State Jewish Historical Society, and the Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience will be made publicly available on YouTube channel.
The following sessions are included with all tiers of registration:
- Resources and Research from the Norwegian Emigrant Museum, Terje Mikael Hasle Joranger
- Resources from the Sámi Archives at the National Archives of Finland, Juha Heinonen
- Genealogical Research at the Museum of Danish America, Amanda Skellenger
- Icelandic Roots: Genealogy, History, Ancestors, Cousins and More, Sunna Olafson Furstenau
- Sámi Identity and Genealogy: What Does it Mean to be Sámi? Troy Storfjell
If you have questions, please contact Kate Dugdale, Adult Education & Interpretation Coordinator, via email or at 206.789.5707 x7009.