Please reserve your tickets in advance online.
All visitors must reserve tickets before arriving to the Museum, including Members, complimentary pass holders, and general admission. Please only reserve tickets for the date and time you intend to visit, in order to keep more tickets available for more people. Remember, Members are always free but must reserve their entry time in advance online.
Members must log in prior to purchasing tickets to receive their free tickets. Log in using the red button at top right of every page or use this Log In link.
If you purchased tickets before our temporary closure, have complimentary passes, experience issues with the online system, or have other admissions discount questions, please contact our Guest Services Manager, Becky Forsberg, or call 206.789.5707 x7008 for assistance.
All tickets are for designated entrance times only. Your ticket may only be used for entry at the time printed on the ticket.
- Your timed ticket includes access to the temporary Special Exhibition Gallery and the permanent galleries
- Your ticket guarantees a 2-hour visit to the Museum, starting at the entry time listed on your confirmation
- Please arrive at the Museum with sufficient time to check-in for your assigned entry time
- Entry and re-entry privileges are not permitted outside of the original 30-minute entry window
- Please respect this time frame so other visitors can enjoy their timed gallery experience as well
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your timed tickets, please email our Guest Services Manager or call us at 206.789.5707 x7008
We are looking out for everyone’s health and safety—visitors, staff, and tomtes alike!
The Museum is following CDC, Public Health of King County, and Governor Inslee’s recommendations for proper public health safety. Measures are in place to keep both Museum staff and Museum visitors safe. Here is what to expect:
- National Nordic Museum requires all visitors, staff, and volunteers to wear face coverings inside the building and on Museum grounds outside
- Hand sanitizer stations are located directly inside the doors as well as at the tops and bottoms of stairwells and elevators
- Controlled entry to the galleries where visitors are asked to “Go With the Flow” and follow the guided path through the galleries, staggering browsing to ensure six (6) feet between groups
- Contact-less admissions, store purchases, and other transactions will be followed
- Please wait in line on the floor decals until Admissions staff calls you forward. Please keep at least six (6) feet of distance between your group and other visitor groups and staff
- For sanitation reasons, the Museum's coat check will not be available. Large bags are not permitted in the galleries for our collections' safety: please do not bring large bags or bulky items with you. Diaper bags are always allowed
- Regular sanitation of high-traffic areas such as gallery interactives, door handles, and elevators will be followed
- Reduced restroom stalls to promote social distancing and limited entry into restrooms while waiting for availability will be followed
- The Museum Store will be available for guests after they have completed their tour of the galleries. Capacity in the store is limited to seven (7) people at a time: we encourage visitors to visit our online store at www.nnmstore.org
Preorder from Freya café up to (5) days in advance to have a Nordic meal on the go! Go here to see the full menu and order: https://www.toasttab.com/freya-cafe/v3