Welcome Back! We are open, Thursday–Sunday, 10am–5pm.
Please reserve your tickets in advance online.
All visitors must reserve tickets before arriving to the Museum, including Members, complimentary pass holders, and general admission.
Please use the button below to purchase your tickets.
If you are a Member, please log in prior to purchasing tickets to reserve your free tickets. Log in using the red button at top right of every page or use this Log In link. Remember, Members are always free but must reserve their entry time in advance online. Please only reserve tickets for the date and time you intend to visit, in order to keep more tickets available for others.
If you have complimentary passes, reciprocal membership cards, or have other admissions discount questions, please contact Guest Services or call 206.789.5707 for assistance.
All tickets are for designated entrance times only. Your ticket may only be used for entry at the time printed on the ticket.
- Your timed ticket includes access to the temporary Special Exhibition Gallery and the permanent galleries
- You are welcome to arrive for entry anytime within the timeframe printed on your tickets
- Entry and re-entry privileges are not permitted once you have redeemed your tickets
- We ask that you keep your time at the Museum to 2 hours so other visitors can enjoy their timed gallery experience as well
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your timed tickets, please email Guest Services or call us at 206.789.5707.
We are looking out for everyone’s health and safety—visitors, staff, and friends alike! Mask up, please.
- National Nordic Museum requires all visitors, staff, and volunteers, ages 2 and up, to wear face coverings inside the building and on Museum grounds outside
- Hand sanitizer stations are located directly inside the doors as well as at the tops and bottoms of stairwells and elevators
- Controlled entry to the galleries where visitors are asked to “Go With the Flow” and follow the guided path through the galleries, staggering browsing to ensure six (6) feet between groups
- Contact-less admissions, store purchases, and other transactions will be followed
- Please wait in line on the floor decals until Admissions staff calls you forward. Please keep at least six (6) feet of distance between your group and other visitor groups and staff
- For sanitation reasons, the Museum's coat check will not be available. Large bags are not permitted in the galleries for our collections' safety: please do not bring large bags or bulky items with you. Diaper bags are always allowed
- Regular sanitation of high-traffic areas such as gallery interactives, door handles, and elevators will be followed
- Reduced restroom stalls to promote social distancing and limited entry into restrooms while waiting for availability will be followed
- The Museum Store is open. Capacity in the store is limited to twelve (12) people at a time; we encourage visitors to visit our online store at nnmstore.org
- Freya is open for coffee and tea. Food and drink may only be consumed within the boundaries of the café or outside the building. The café area is limited to a capacity of twenty (20) people at one time.